Computer security is improving and getting tough day by days, but most of technology leave the users behind about the importance of awareness of the user itself.
According to the website bettercap.org this tool is a powerful, flexible and portable tool created to perform various types of MITMattacks against a network, manipulate HTTP, HTTPS and TCP traffic in realtime, sniff for credentials and much more.
1. Ruby interpreter ( >= 1.9 )
2. RubyGems environment installed.
4. Kali Linux 2016.2 (the OS used in this tutorial)
3 Steps GMail MITM Hacking Using Bettercap:
1. TO install Bettercap in Kali Linux it’s more easy, just run from terminal, and then run .
2. To check the available options in Bettercap, we can run .
3. In this tutorial we’ve set the target is IP 192.168.1.111; but if you want to target the whole network, you can set the -T options without address. We’ve run this command
There’s the email and password revealed in plain text.
Here’s the sample video of this 3 Steps GMail MITM Hacking Using Bettercap tutorial.
Conclusion how to avoid 3 Steps GMail MITM Hacking Using Bettercap:
1. Look the URL/address bar of your browser carefully. The log in page usually encrypted and started with
2. Type the destination URL completely e.g:
in your browser address bar.